FasterPay Shopify plugin
FasterPay partners with Shopify to allow merchants anywhere in the world to start taking payments.
- In order to use the FasterPay Shopify Plugin, you need to have an active shopify account. If you do not have one we recommend you to create now.
- You’ll also need a FasterPay account. You can register here: FasterPay SignUp.
Step 1: Set up your shop
You can start setting up your shop using the instructions from Shopify’s getting started tutorial.
Step 2: Install the FasterPay Shopify plugin
- Click on the Link, you will be presented with a login Page.
- After you log in to your shop, you will be prompted to install the plugin.
Step 3: Configure the plugin
- After the plugin is installed, you should be redirected to the following page.
- To start testing instantly on your Shopify store, enable Test Mode in your FasterPay Business Area. How to enable Test Mode.
- Go to the Integration tab on the left of your account and here are your Test integration keys. Enter the Test Private and Public Keys in the respective fields in the above screen and tick the “Use test mode” check.
- Click on Save to confirm the settings and you are now ready to test your integration for FasterPay.
Step 4: Configure pingbacks in FasterPay
Once you have configured the FasterPay plugin, you have to update the pingback URL in your Business Model Settings.
For new account, Business Model settings can be enabled by disabling Test Mode.
Following URLs should be used in order to receive the pingbacks in test and live environments.
Live mode: https://pay.fasterpay.com/integration/shopify/pingback
Test mode: https://pay.sandbox.fasterpay.com/integration/shopify/pingback
Step 5: Configure Delivery Confirmation
Delivery Confirmation allows you to notify FasterPay about successful delivery of the purchased item(s) to the user. This information helps us resolve dispute cases and refund requests in the fastest and the most efficient manner.
for more information about how to integrate Delivery Confirmation, please refer to:
Step 6: Let’s Go Live!
The following steps are needed to be completed in order to go live with FasterPay.
Complete your Business Account Settings
You can complete your Business Profile and Model using your FasterPay Advisor Ernest here.
Once your Business is approved by our Internal Teams, you should see the following on your FasterPay Business Area Overview Page.
Enable your Store with FasterPay Live keys
To set your store live for accepting payments, you can simply go to your FasterPay Business Area, in the top right corner find the Test Mode switcher, disable the Test Mode switcher.
Grab the keys from the Integration > API Configuration Page in Business area and update the keys in your Shopify Store as indicated in Step 3. Make sure you uncheck the “Use Test Mode” check.
Once these steps are complete, you can now start processing live payments on your Shopify store.